Today, UserTesting’s VP of Product and Design Chris Abad, will be featured on the second episode of the acclaimed Product Decoded podcast, hosted by Dan Olsen, author of The Lean Product Playbook. In this episode, Chris will share how he brings a design thinking approach to building better products and customer experiences, and how he encourages his team to operate with a design mentality. He’ll also discuss how teams can effectively combine the powers of quantitative and qualitative disciplines.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- Why product managers should be knowledgeable about UX design and why it’s valuable
- Best practices for product managers
- How to combine qualitative and quantitative talent on teams
- What keeps Chris up at night: people, product, and process
- Tips for product managers to get teams to adopt new processes
Want to learn more?
You can find this podcast episode on Product Decoded, available via iTunes and SoundCloud. Upcoming episodes include advice and best practices from seasoned product leaders from Facebook, Medium, Netflix, Jet.com, Box and more.
If you’d like to learn more about how UserTesting can help you understand your customers through on-demand human insights, contact us here.