How to discover the trends that matter most to travelers
April 26, 2023 | 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Traveler needs and expectations are continuing to evolve. It’s not enough to have the best prices or free breakfast. In 2023, global and regional travelers are looking for more. Whether they’re booking to explore and create meaningful memories with family, or taking a solo trip to experience something new, get a deeper understanding of the why behind their actions to stay competitive.
According to Jon Gieselman, president of Expedia Brands.
“We’re seeing a surge in trips to culture capitals, a new wave of interest in wellness retreats, and a spike in demand for outdoor destinations beyond just beaches and mountains — not a new normal, but people branching out to unexpected trends in what we’re calling the ‘no-normal.”
Join this fun and engaging panel discussion with some of the industry’s leading travel and hospitality experts to learn how to discover these upcoming trends yourself to keep up with traveler demands.
In this session you’ll learn:
- New and innovative ways to engage with travelers to get a deeper understanding of their needs and expectations
- How to get ahead of emerging travel and hospitality trends to deliver a competitive experience your customers will jump on.
- Tips and best practices from industry peers who are already putting these methods in place.
Save your spot today!
- Mike McDowell, Senior Solutions Consultant, UserTesting
- Cali White - Senior Manager, UX Researcher, Hilton Hotels
- Darby Siscoe - Senior Manager, UX Researcher, Hilton Hotels
- Daniel Lee - Senior UX Researcher/Interim Manager, Alaska Airlines