Understanding your audience in an ever-changing media landscape
September 9, 2021 | 60 minutes
The media industry is growing—and it’s growing fast. Audiences are complex and interact with their content in ways that are convenient for them. Tech and mobile innovation have been a game-changer—putting the customer in control. Where media used to be a “push” model, it’s now a “pull” model where consumers are in the driver's seat and have the ability to engage with content wherever and whenever they want.
As competitive pressures expand, leading media companies are scrambling to differentiate themselves while finding new ways to attract and retain their customers.
Join us for a panel of industry-leading media professionals and learn:
- How to understand your audience’s viewing experience across multiple touch points and channels
- Tips and best practices for how to increase acquisition, engagement, and conversion
- What the new and emerging trends in media are and how to address them
Meet our expert panel:
- Janelle Estes, Chief Insights Officer, UserTesting (Moderator)
- Bob Calvano, VP, Design, A+E Networks
- Dushyant Shrikhande, User Experience Researcher, iHeart Media
- Jessica Mailloux, Sr. Director, Consumer & Product Insights, NBCUniversal Media, LLC