The challenges of product managers are shifting. The height of the pandemic underscored the need for digital transformation in many companies, and product managers have often found themselves leading those changes.
Our guest speaker, Forrester principal analyst Sam Somashekar, has spent 25 years in enterprise product management, and advises product management leaders and teams across industries. In this complimentary webinar, Sam will join UserTesting’s VP of Market Strategy, Michael Mace, to discuss the biggest trends and challenges in product management today, and how product managers can get ahead of them.
Topics will include:
- The importance of identifying customer needs beyond just features, covering the whole customer experience and the role that product managers play in it
- How to get out of the order-taking trap
- The sometimes conflicting roles of product owner and product manager and how to harmonize them
- The role of product management in digital transformation
- Scaling human insights to deliver real-time value