How personalization and curation are rapidly transforming media and entertainment
September 28th, 2022
The media industry is changing—and fast. Audiences are complex. Consumers are in control and consume the content most relevant to them whenever and however they want. As competitive pressure intensifies and markets grow more uncertain, leading media and entertainment companies look for new ways to improve their customer experience and appeal to new audiences.
Curated, personalized content is leading the way.
Discover techniques for attracting, delighting, and retaining customers.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Get to know audiences better to figure out what they’re looking for and the challenges they face before you design a solution
- Leverage personalization and curation as part of your competitive advantage
- Keep audiences watching and coming back for more
Our expert panel:
- Lija Hogan, Customer Experience Consultant, UserTesting
- Gregg Bernstein, User Research Lead, Condé Nast
- Kate Thacker, Principal Product Designer at Gannett | USA TODAY NETWORK
- Natashia Tjandra, Senior Manager - Research, Player & Employee Experience, Electronic Arts
- Stephen Doerfler, Quantitative UX Research Lead, Verizon Connect