The new travel standards - how human insights drive traveler loyalty
Traveler needs and expectations have evolved. It’s not enough to have the best prices or perks—consumers need to feel safe and comfortable at every leg of their journey to even consider booking a trip, let alone actually take it.
According to KPMG, 92% of customers are expecting companies to keep them and other customers safe, and 99% of travelers list health and safety procedures as one of the top three factors influencing their choice of airport, 92% airline, 84% hotel.
Travel and hospitality organizations have a unique opportunity to stay ahead of consumer expectations by listening to their customers and innovating the experiences they offer to exceed traveler expectations.
Join us for a Travel and Hospitality-focused Industry Insights Session, hosted by UserTesitng Customer Experience Consultant, Lija Hogan. In this 30 minute session, Lija will dive into how some of the industry’s leading travel and hospitality providers are attracting travelers—despite a general hesitation for travel among most consumers—through human insight and continuous innovation.
In this session, you’ll:
- Hear how world-class travel and hospitality companies are listening to customers to stay on top of consumer expectations
- Learn about emerging trends in traveler safety and comfort
- Get tips on how to optimize and personalize your omnichannel experiences
- Learn how to test messaging and content—before it goes live—to ensure it strikes the right tone with your customers
- Hear real case studies from companies like Expedia Group, Skyscanner, Alaska Airlines, and Costco Travel