USERTESTING TO HOST ITS FIRST MULTI-CITY CUSTOMER CONFERENCE: THE HUMAN INSIGHT SUMMIT 2019
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif – July 15, 2019 – UserTesting, the leading provider for on-demand human insights, today announced The Human Insight Summit, a multi-city customer conference designed to educate, inspire and bring together some of the most well-known brands to discuss the business impact and value of the customer experience (CX). The Human Insight Summit will bring together UX researchers, designers, digital teams, marketers, product teams and other UX professionals to discuss creating great customer experiences by enabling their teams to see, hear and talk to customers as they experience products, services, apps and messaging.
“We are living in the age of the customer and the brands that focus on providing amazing customer experiences will continue to have a strategic advantage over the competition. In order to do this, we believe companies need to build deep customer empathy and continuously bring customer feedback into business decisions,” said Andy MacMillan, CEO of UserTesting. “Our goal for The Human Insight Summit is to create a venue where attendees can network with their peers, learn more about the product, and have the opportunity to see how some of the world’s leading brands are leading the CX revolution.”
The Human Insight Summit will provide attendees with a full day of product deep-dive sessions, customer panels, training, workshops, customer awards, networking, and the resources needed to help attendees learn how to build better customer experiences. Attendees will learn new strategies and tactics that they can implement immediately within their organizations to help transform the customer experiences they deliver every day.
Benefits of attending The Human Insight Summit include:
- Sneak preview of UserTesting products: Be the first to learn about upcoming products, new features, and how your organization can benefit from the technology.
- Hands-on training with the UserTesting team: Talk with UserTesting product experts to answer your technical and non-technical questions about the UserTesting Human Insight Platform.
- UserTesting best practices: Breakout sessions will provide attendees with “how to’s” for the UserTesting platform and customer panels will demonstrate use case success stories across a variety of industries.
- Hear from industry experts on the latest trends: Get inspired by thought leaders across a variety of industries and learn about trends driving the future of CX.
- Networking and Happy Hour: Connect with other UserTesting customers and like-minded professionals, as well as meeting UserTesting product experts and the executive team.
Dates and Locations:
Tuesday, October 15th
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
117 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
Tuesday, October 29th
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Westin St. Francis
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
Tickets for The Human Insight Summit New York and San Francisco events are now available for purchase here. The Early Bird rate of $199 ends August 25th when the price will be $349. Sponsorship opportunities will be announced in the coming weeks.
UserTesting (NYSE: USER) has fundamentally changed the way organizations get insights from customers with fast, opt-in feedback and experience capture technology. The UserTesting Human Insight Platform taps into our global network of real people and generates video-based recorded experiences, so anyone in an organization can directly ask questions, hear what users say, see what they mean, and understand what it’s actually like to be a customer. Unlike approaches that track user behavior then try to infer what that behavior means, UserTesting eliminates the guesswork and brings customer experience data to life with human insight. UserTesting has more than 2,100 customers, including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes. UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif. To learn more, visit www.usertesting.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Sapphire Investor Relations, LLC
Erica Mannion and Michael Funari