3 reasons to register for The Human Insight Summit in San Francisco today
The sold-out Human Insight Summit in New York City is happening soon! Next week, customer-obsessed professionals will convene in New York City for a full day of thought leadership, product deep-dives, networking, and fun! If you care about creating great experiences, this is an event you don’t want to miss. Here’s what you’ll have to look forward to at THiS San Francisco (if you can get a ticket in time)!
Get inspired by speakers from some of the most respected brands in the world.
- How IBM climbed the UX maturity ladder: Eric Mahlstedt, Head of User Research, IBM Cloud, Data and AI
- Designing outside the box: Discovery interviews to uncover innovative solutions: Amy Gawronski Zuccaro, Director of Global eCommerce User Experience, Symantec
- Qualitative and quantitative tools to drive UX strategy: Ona Anicello, User Experience Research Manager, Alaska Airlines
- 10 ways to evaluate visual content for digital designs: Eric Beteille, Senior Content Strategist, Disney Resorts
Attend two customer panel Q&A sessions to learn from world-class leaders in user experience hosted by UserTesting’s Chief Customer Officer, Dave Ginsburg.
- Pete Peterson, Director, Global Product Design, StubHub
- Aviva Rosenstein, Director of UX Research, Zendesk
- Brandi Luedeman, Head of Research + Insights, Opendoor
- Barbara Rice, Head of Market Research, TechStyle
1:1 access to UserTesting experts
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to spend some quality time with UserTesting experts with a 15-minute, 1:1 session to explore your human insight strategy or take a customized tour of the platform. Bring your questions and challenges to the Genius Bar or Demo Station and our seasoned experts will help you out.
Register before San Francisco sells out
If you weren’t able to snag a ticket to the New York Summit, don’t worry—the San Francisco Summit is just a few weeks away and we still have a few seats left! Register today while you still can!
Join fellow UX pros, researchers, designers, product teams, digital teams, marketers, and executives for a full day of thought leadership, product deep-dives, best practices, networking, and fun!