Userzoom GO Technical and Organisational Measures
- By default, UserZoom does not collect personal data. However, depending on the kind of studies and questions asked by the Data Controller (UserZoom GO Customers), may include the recording of the face and audio of study participants.
- UserZoom GO Customers are not able to identify the participant because it does not appear in the name in UserZoom GO Platform, only an ID is shown.
- Data in transit encrypted up to TLS1.2 (HTTPS)
- Data at rest is encrypted with AES256-bit
Physical access control
- UserZoom GO hosting provider is Google Cloud Platform. GCP has in place several controls to provide security to their customers.
- GCP is compliant with several security certifications: ISO27001, SOC1 (SSAE 18), SOC2, SOC3, PCI-DSS
Logical access control
- Only Senior Management have access to the Production Environment.
- Accesses are granted on a need-to-know basis, previously reviewed and approved by Senior Management.
- UserZoom meets the standard requirements of password complexity.
Role-based access control
- UserZoom GO logs every access in UZGO Platform and in the Production Environment
- UserZoom GO works with the Authorization concept:
- Rights Management
- Differentiated rights
- Authorisation routines
- Task-specific rights profiles
Monitoring of data transmission
- Logging and monitoring
- Encryption of data transmissions using modern technological standards.
Erasure of data
- Backups are stored for 30 days after contract expiration, then are securely erased.
Monitoring of separation
- Separate databases -> Data is logically segregated
- Separation of live and test data
- Separate Systems
- System-based logging
- Security/logging software
- Auto-scaling groups
- Disaster Recovery Concept:
- Emergency Plan
- Contingency plans and reporting channels
- Written agreement on commissioned data processing
- Training of all employees authorised to access data
- Committing employees to confidentiality
- Regular data protection audits
- Right to audit
Resilience of the systems
- Auto-scaling groups
- Ongoing monitoring services
- Backup strategy
- Backup method
- Recovery concept for IT Systems
Regular review of technical and organisational measures
On a regular basis, UserZoom GO performs internal security audits according to its internal policies.