Measure Insights Services
UserTesting Measure Insights Services provides organizations with research and analysis to help understand the competitive landscape and track progress over time.
Get competitive intelligence before investing
Our Insights Services team of UX researchers benchmark customers' journeys against competitors and track baseline performance over time. Benefits include competitive advantage, improved performance, customer-centric approaches, strategic planning, continuous improvement, and access to specialized expertise.
Study types available with Measure Insights Services
Competitive benchmarking study
Our Insights Service team conducts an advanced study comparing your websites to three other websites to identify areas where you can improve and gain a competitive advantage. The reports analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
Insights delivery time: 4 weeks following completion of scoping.
Longitudinal research study
Our Insights Service team conducts an advanced study on your current (baseline) and future (re-tested) desktop or mobile sites. Re-tests will be an exact replication of the baseline to examine variable changes and trends over an extended period. The report helps to highlight the product improvement and areas of opportunity.
Insights delivery time: 4 weeks from completion of scoping.
Work with the industry's leading UX research team
UserTesting Insights Services is a team of UX and CX specialists with 200+ years of cumulative experience, guaranteeing research quality and continuity.
Competitive benchmarking benefits
- Clarifies market expectations through analysis of industry leaders or competitors
- Identifies unique selling points and opportunities for enhanced market positioning and differentiated value propositions
- Helps teams prepare a strong case for investment in optimization efforts
Longitudinal research benefits
- Identifies shifts in consumer behavior and preferences
- Helps businesses stay ahead of industry disruptions and emerging trends
- Uncovers patterns and correlations that can inform business decisions
- Enables businesses to make more informed strategic decisions based on long-term trends and patterns
A broad range of capabilities
Stay ahead of the competition with timely insights
Uncover UX gaps to inform future development
Identify industry trends to drive strategic growth
Gain insights into industry-leading user experiences
Measure impact of UX changes against a baseline
Track user behavior over time to identify trends and patterns
Measure the effectiveness of long-term initiatives
- Link Text
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know.