We’re pleased to announce the release of full screen recording for testing mobile experiences. This means that UserTesting customers can now test any experience on any device, using their preferred testing method (recorded testing or interviews using Live Conversation), and with any audience (including the UserTesting Contributor Network or their own audiences).
Full screen recording means that you are able to capture anything that test participants are able to see, share, or show on their mobile device screen. So you can:
- Understand the journey as your customers navigate across different digital experiences on their smartphones
- Watch the full app experience, from searching in an app store, brand perception and messaging, and first impressions following a download
- Leverage the camera on mobile devices for in-home testing, “out in the wild” testing, and even AR/VR experiences
And remember that you can test mobile experiences, at any stage. This includes:
- Mobile prototypes
- Unreleased apps, by uploading the APK and IPA files directly to the UserTesting platform (no SDK work on your part)
- Any web or app-based product still in development
- Released apps, by sharing the URL of your app from a major app store
As the inventor of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, once stated: “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” And gathering feedback on all your mobile experiences is the first step towards making customer-centric decisions and taking the next steps to ensure amazing mobile experiences.
Full screen recording for mobile testing is available to all UserTesting customers.
Insights that drive innovation
Get our best human insight resources delivered right to your inbox every month. As a bonus, we'll send you our latest industry report: When business is human, insights drive innovation.